Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hail To The King

I am once again King, if just of my own domain-for the time being, at least. In commemoration of which I present one of my all time favorite songs, and videos*. 


So far so good. Well, I had to take some kind of ad off this site earlier, and I managed to do so on my own, without wreaking any havoc. Of course, it helps when you know you can just go back to the original template. And it was my own fault the ads were put on there anyway. You really have to be careful with some of the sites you go on, now more than ever. The problem is, nobody is really policing the internet, and that includes blogger. 

But I must say, I am quite pleased with the way things turned out. I think I'm just lucky, really, and i have taken steps which I hope will insulate this blog against a repeat of the problem. 

*seriously though guys, that ending is cheesy.